|Ulfred, Twelfth Night 2006||Ulfred, Summer 1981|
Ulfred started in the SCA in 1975, after his college roommate, Dublin O'Guinn Silverwolf came back from Egils 1 with photos. His first event was the Coronet Tourney and Investiture of Edward and Fiona on June 28, AS X (1975). He was a founding member of the Shire of Coeur du Val.
As his first Investiture as Prince of An Tir began, the ceremony was interrupted by King James and Queen Verena, who then Knighted him. The ceremony continued, but was interrupted again, and King James and Queen Verena bestowed the Order of the Pelican upon Valkyrie. At last, the ceremony was allowed to finish, with no more delays.
- Elevated to the Order of Chivalry on September 9, AS 13.
- Reigned as the 15th Prince of An Tir with Mistress Valkyrie Kaarensdotter, September 9, AS 13 through January 13, AS 13.
- Reigned as the 21st (and last) Prince of An Tir with Mistress Sumingo of Amaranth, July 12, AS 16 through January 16, AS 16.
- Reigned as 3rd King of An Tir (includes photos) with Adara Alastair le Dun, January 8, AS 17 through July 9, AS 18.
- Made a Lion of An Tir, May 17, AS 38.
- Elevated to the Order of the Pelican on September 4, AS 46.
- Elevated to the Order of the Laurel on January 12, AS 47.
Front - Jarl Sir Ulfred and Baroness Elfreda. Rear from left - Sir Fiach CuCool Feardri Ulfredsson, Sir Olin Ulfredsson, ban-Iarla Daedin MacAoidh a'Mhonadh, ban-Bharan nan Tir, Magni Ulfredsson, Jarl Dak Ulfredsson, Duke of An Tir.
Photos by Marcus Tullius Calvus, copyright Mark Virtue.
Per chevron abased sable and Or, on a plate a dragon segreant, wings voided, sable within a bordure Or.
Arms from the An Tir Roll of Arms, Image used with permission.