The Shire of Mountain Edge (Yamhill County, OR) is located in the Principality of the Summits.
- The Branch comprised territory once alotted to the defunct shire of Nether Edge.
- It began to organize circa 1989 under the name of Vin Oak and still had not elevated beyond incipient status by March of 1990 when it was recognized as a branch within the Rivers Region.
- The Shire of Mountain Edge joined the Principality of the Summits in 2019 at Acorn War XXVIII
- Acorn War - A seasonally late summer / early fall annual event having traditionally been held in both August and mainly September since circa 1989. It is the branch's most well-known event that is often a joint venture with the Shire of Coeur du Val and the Shire of Dragon's Mist. The defunct Shire of Dun an Chalaidh also had co-hosted the war as well as the Barony of Terra Pomaria.
- Mountain Edge Defenders' Tournament - Traditionally held in March, the Shire Armored Combat and Rapier Defenders Tournaments take place at this event.
Fighter Practice is held Thursday nights at 6:00 p.m. We may either be at our Summer location in Beulah Park or our Winter location at the Carlton Elementary School. Please check the Mountain Edge Facebook group or the Website for the current location.
Summer Location: Beulah Park, 410 E 3rd St, Yamhill, OR 97148 Winter Location: Yamhill Carlton Elementary School, 420 S 3rd St, Carlton, OR 97111
Facebook Group: Shire of Mountain Edge Fighters Practice
Please check the Facebook group for cancellations or changes to regularly scheduled practices.