(Redirected from User:Braidwood)Jump to navigation Jump to search
E.B. at Pennsic XLI/2006 in her new Flemish duds
Vert semy of holly leaves, a bend Or
Tir Righ Principality booster. Resides in the Barony of Lions Gate.
- On vacation from the SCA for the last couple of years (2003-2005), but SCA homesickness has drawn her back.
- 12-16 Aug 2006 - My first Pennsic War! Classes and shopping, classes and shopping, oh yeah and war too.
- 14-15 Apr 2007 - Tir Righ Spring Coronet Tournament XLI/2007
- 19-20 May 2007 - May Crown Tournament XLII/2007
"Lo, lyk a bisy bee, withouten gile" - Chaucer, The Second Nun's Tale
Awards and Honours
=Current Interests= (15:50, 15 May 2006 (EDT))
- Bobbin Lace
- Late-period peasant-girl Flemish clothing
- Bread and Sourdough
- Period Embroidery Pattern Books
- Tir Righ
Past (and Somewhat Ongoing) Interests
- Fingerloop and other forms of Braiding
- Medieval Gardening
- Flags and Banners
- Or nue (goldwork embroidery)