From An Tir Culturewiki
Member of House Amber
Former Founder, Foreman, and Flounder of the magnificient Gadgetry Guild.
- Rank of goon for the Plausible A/C unit powered by water wheel.
- Baroness' Science Champion (11/2009- )
- Barony of Lions Gate Gamesmaster (12/2009- ) (Games Marshal)
- Exchequer Tir Righ Brewers' Guild
Working on my persona but these things are known.
- Living just outside Tonbridge, Kent, England on the road to Maidstone.
- Date is 1610-1620's
- Widow living with younger brother James and his family.
- Brother is an Ostler, but spends most of his time in other pursuits and leaves the running of the house to his wife Jane, and the property (orchards and such) to myself.
- Older Brother Thomas also an Ostler, but in Tonbridge proper.
Divane Meryem (Crazy Mary)
Late period Ottoman.
- Wood Turning
- Wood Working
- English Tavern Life
- Turkish Carpet Knottting
- Japanese Armor
- Games (especially outdoor games)
- Siege Engines
- Beginners Wood Turning (Pole Lathe)
- Petanque (boules)
- Assorted Games
A&S Documentation PDF's
Awards & Recognition
- Rising Star (Eisenmarche) Apr 27 AS 36 / 2002
- William Blackfox Nominee - Best Overall Newsletter AS 36
- Award of Arms May 19 AS 37 / 2002
- Jambe de Lion Apr 2 AS 39 / 2005
- Traverse Board (Eisenmarche) Apr 10 AS 39 / 2005
- Silver Galleon (Eisenmarche) Apr 1 AS 40 / 2006
- Owner of the Cock & Bull Tavern (Eisenmarche), priding myself on trying to decorate the tavern to fit the event.
- Co-Autocrat of the first Lovers Masque (with Rhiannon ap Gwynned)
- Consulatant & Propaganda on second Lovers Masque (Doge meets daimyo)