Shire of Thornwold
The Shire of "Thornwold - formerly known as the Shire of "Shittimwoode (Bellingham - Whatcom County, WA) is located in the Principality of Tir Righ. It is ideally located for an An Tirian branch because of its proximity to several major baronies, such as Lions Gate,Aquaterra, Madrone, and Seagirt, its large population, ease of travel being directly on the I-5 corridor, and access to available land in order to host events.
- Thornwold Website
- Thornwood's premier events are Sir Edward's Memorial Tournament and Warren War.
- Changed from Shittimwoode to Thornwold, name selected by final vote in Dec 2014
- Once known as Fairhaven.
- Is currently the oldest shire in An Tir
- Frequently hosts major Kingdom events, typically every other year
- A story of the history of the shire.
Recent and Upcoming Events
- Tir Righ Investiture
- Sir Edward's Memorial Tournament
- Hrothgar Thorvaldsson - Knight
- Megan Althea of Glengariff - Pelican
- Meresigha Stonegatta of Witham - Pelican
- Adam Elfchaser - PelicanLaurel