The Shire of Midhaven
Skagit County and the Islands of San Juan County
...a shire within the kingdom of AnTir
The Shire of Midhaven's most visible efforts has been our equestrian activities for over a decade.
Our archers, as well as thrown weapons, are gaining great popularity for their skill.
The Black Company, a band of young fighters, is well known on the war fields of An Tir, and brings word fame to Midhaven.
- Demonstrations at the Mount Vernon Highland Games
- Emprise of the Black Lion I through V - 2001 to 2005
- East Meets West Equestrian Pilgramage & Challenge XXXVI/2002
- East Meets West Pilgrimage XXXVIII/2004
- July Coronation XLVI/2011
- Midhaven's Fall Ithra XLVII/2012
- July Coronation XLVIII/2013
- Mid-Winter Ithra XLVIII/2014
- Kingdom Heraldic and Scribal Symposium XLIX/2014
- July Coronation L/2015
Sir Thorkel fitzHrothgar
Towne of KeyPoynt
The Towne of KeyPoynt is a group of many households frequently traveling in the Shire of Midhaven.
The Towne is led by Lord Mayor Etolé Marchant, and was founded in 2003 by Etolé Marchant,
his ladywife Stella Fenix, Vedr Fawkner, Batik Silvestri n'ha Heruli, Scolai McClure, & Caemyl Glas.
The Towne hosts almost 30 people at events they attend.
The Bards of KeyPoynt
The Bards mainly consists of, well, bards who are a part of *gasp* the Towne of KeyPoynt!