Blatha an Oir
The present coronets Their Excellencies Yusuf Ja'bar al Timbuktuwwi el galot and Angharat verch Reynulf were elevated to Baron and Baroness of Blatha An Oir on August 10th AS LIV (2019) by Their Royal Majesties Morgan of the Oaks and Livia Alexandra Severa.
Current information on past coronets can be found on the An Tir territorial Barons and Baronesses page.
- Micheil and Rowan, Founding Baron and Baroness - Jul 9, 1983 (AS XVIII) through Aug 16, 1986 (AS XXI)
- Rowan, First Baroness - Aug 16, 1986 (AS XXI) through Oct 17, 1987 (AS XXII)
- Josef and Rowan, Second Baron and First Baroness - Oct 17, 1987 (AS XXII) through Oct 15, 1988 (AS XXIII)
- Rowan, First Baroness - Oct 15, 1988 (AS XXIII) through Jun 30, 1989 (AS XXIV)
- Cairbre and Rowan, Third Baron and First Baroness - Jun 30, 1989 (AS XXIV) through Jan 11, 1992 (AS XXVI)
- Artimis and Isabeau, Fourth Baron and Second Baroness - Jan 11, 1992 (AS XXVI) through Jan 1, 1994 (AS XXVIII)
- Isabeau, Second Baroness - Jan 1, 1994 (AS XXVIII) through Jan 10, 1995 (AS XXIX)
- Yusef and Isabeau, Fifth Baron and Second Baroness - Jan 10, 1995 (AS XXIX) through Sep 15, 2001 (AS XXXVI)
- Sven and Anne, Sixth Baron and Third Baroness - Sep 15, 2001 (AS XXXVI) through Sep 8, 2007 (AS XLII)
- Aleksii and Elspeth - Seventh Baron and Fourth Baroness - Sep 8, 2007 (AS XLII) through Sep 7, 2013 (AS XLVIII)
- Hengist and Marike - Eighth Baron and Fifth Baroness - Sep 7, 2013 (AS XLVIII) through August 20, 2016 (AS LI).
- Gernon and Ayse - Ninth Baron and Sixth Baroness - August 20, 2016 (AS LI) to August 10, 2019 (AS LIV)
- Yusuf and Angharat - Tenth Baron and Seventh Baroness - August 10, 2019 (AS LIV) to present day.
Blatha An Oir means "Blossoms of Gold" in Gaelic. The name was chosen by members of the shire in consultation with Master Liam of the Barque and Dame Deirdre Muldomhnaigh (Muldowney), then Baron and Baroness of Madrone. For this and other help which they gave the shire in it's early years, they were presented with the Golden Blossom, an award of Blatha An Oir.
The Blazon: Azure, in saltire two daffodils bells fesswise addorsed slipped and on a mount Or a laurel wreath vert. (Picture available here.)
Blatha an Oir became a Barony on July 9th A.S. XVIII 1983.
- Golden Bud
- Golden Blossom
- Companion of the Briar
- Order of the Albatross
- L'Ordre Du Guant D'or
- Order of the Triquetra
Arts & Sciences:
- Order of the Panther's Torch
- Order of the Flamme De Or
- Order of the Silver Falcon
- Order of the La Lis Vert
Prowess in the Fighting Arts:
- The Golden Spear of Blatha an Oir (Formerly the Burning Spear)
- The Golden Sword of Blatha an Oir (Formerly the Burning Sword)
- The Golden Arrow of Blatha an Oir (Formerly the Burning Arrow)
The Barony of Blatha an Oir (Tacoma-Pierce County, WA) is located in the central region of An Tir.
- Celtic Bardic
- Newcomer's Allthing and Service Challenge
- Daffodil Archery Tourney
- Embers and Ambrosia
- Lord Defenders
- Sergeants Trials
- Autumn War
- Harvest Feast